The Accident & Emergency Department of NEMCARE hospital attends to your emergencies and accidents. It is managed and run by a team of dedicated professionals who have been trained in emergency care, backed up by facilities that can provide you with comprehensive care.
The emergency care department of NEMCARE hospital is a core clinical unit of the hospital and we provide high quality emergency care. Its function is to receive, triage, stabilize and provide emergency management to patients who present with a wide variety of critical, urgent and semi urgent conditions whether self or referred. The emergency care department also provides for reception and management of disaster patients as part of its role within the disaster plan.
The emergency care department of the NEMCARE hospital is equipped with highly specialized equipment and a skilled team of specialist provide with the care needed by the patients.
NEMCARE hospital is a hospital that has a full complement of services including pediatrics, obstetrics and general medicine. We also have facilities for certain specialties like cardiac care, neuro-surgery with sophisticated equipment and intensive care units.
This department also runs as a clinic 24-hours should you require medical attention. There is always a Nurse and Resident Medical Officer(s) on duty around the clock. It is located on the ground floor of the main hospital building.
Our A&E department has
- Triage area
- Consultation Rooms
- Observation area
- Resuscitation area
- Orthopedic Procedure Room
- Adjacent imaging department
- Outpatient Clinic
- 24-hour Specialists on Call
- 24-hour Pharmacy, Imaging& Laboratory Services
- Comprehensive Blood Examinations
- Spacious waiting area
Our Medical Team
|Dr. Aparup Sarma, MD (Anaesthesiology), Accident & Emergency|
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Paediatric and Neonatoloy
- Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care
- Oncology and Onco-Surgery
- Dermatology and Venereoogy
- Accident & Emergency
- Burn Care Unit - (In collaboration with burn care foundation)
- Neuro Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS)